Well, we can not wait for it to decide to get warm and stay warm. The kids are anxious to get outside and so are we. Mom has been pulling the kids around town on her bike with the trailer hooked to it, and I have been taking the motorcycle to work ;) The other day Marlene went to a movie with her parents, and I took the kids for a walk. They love to go for walks even if it is cold out.
I took some bread just in case we saw some ducks. As you can see we found a few and Chad was so happy to be able to feed them. Brian enjoyed watching the ducks swim around.

I took Chad golfing for his first time this week. I was finally able to teach Chad how to line up to the ball and hit it. He did so awesome. Here are a couple of pictures of my little tiger. His clubs are still a little big, but he adjusts to them well.
KA-BOOOOM!!!!!!

Chad is really starting to understand the game and want to hit the ball instead of making sand castles and sand angels in the sand traps, even though that was cute too. People who would watch from afar would come over and talk to him and compliment him on his swing.
Here is a video of Chad hitting the ball a few times. After he hits it he has to ride the cart to it no matter how far it goes, and when we get close he jumps out to hit it again. I am very proud of him and have shared the video with almost everyone at work. They can hardly believe he is 3 and how coordinated he is. He and Brian are growing up so big and mom and dad are so proud of them.
Enjoy the video ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment