Tuesday, December 25, 2012

3rd Times a Charm

Kylie had a rough Saturday night. Me and her went out to get the last Christmas Presents we needed and it didn't start off well. First I told her to sit in the cart which she didn't want to do, she wanted to stand and hold on to the end of it. Okay, well she slipped and hit right under her lip and split it open. I calmed her down analyzed the situation, not a bad split, a little blood, so we would continue. Half hour after leaving that store and walking down the sidewalk she trips, she also had both hands in her pockets, and face plants into the concrete. Oh man! Poor girl!!! But she is tough, she keeps wanting to touch her face and I tell her no. So when we got to the car I show her in the visor mirror her poor beat up face. She says "I have 1,2,3 owies" even though it's more like road rash on the whole side of the face. Well we put the mirror away and she goes to jump to me from the front seat and slams her head into the frame of the car door! Yup, it comes in three's.
I should have taken a picture of her face it looked HORRIBLE but I slathered it with Neosporin and stuck the gauze to it so she wouldn't have a pillow full of it, a little Tylenol because it looked like she was going to be bruised to kingdom come and sent her to bed. The next morning it looked fantastic from what it was! Thank you Neosporin!

1 comments:

Videl Da Bomb said...

Neosporin is AMAZING! X-Acto knives are not very forgiving and Neosporin healed my finger faster than the last time I did the same thing! lol