We traveled to Salt Lake this last weekend for a Murray mini vacation. Trent's side of the family wanted to get together and have family pictures there. So off we went to have some fun.
Kids passing away the time on the electronic devices.
We stayed at Trent's uncles house the first night, which the kids loved!
Kylie playing ALMOST just like her brothers.
The next day we went into Salt Lake. The kids wanted to ride on the train. They we pretty excited and convinced cousin Jaxon to come with us.
Riding the train.
We stopped at City Creek Mall, to meet up with everyone else.
I had to take pictures on our walk to them...lol.
Going over the Sky Bridge.
Where we wanted to eat was quite busy so we went shopping for awhile.
Kylie found a toy she liked..lol.
Cheesecake Factory, need I say more, so delicious!
Kylie had 4 slices of bread, half my meal and french fries, this kid can eat! Or it's just so good you can't stop, hahaha.
Everyone waiting for their food...hanging out.
Kylie had a major wet pants accident so while I helped her everyone went shopping again. Well I guess because of my super speediness, I beat them back so we took advantage of our time and took our own little family picture.
Brian wanted to take his own picture and this is what he took, yup he's a natural!
Chad loves to hang out with uncle Jordan.
Group hug! I mean say "cheese!" The Murray gang all accounted for.
I love to see the Temple!
Grandpa helping Brian take a picture.
Everyone is still happy.
We stopped here and if you look right behind Trent there is a little boy about Brian's age falling into the water fountain. Trent grabbed him out quick but the damage was already done, his parents stripped him down quick and took clothes off there other children to dress him, poor guy.
It's us again!
Starting to whine a little, but still having fun.
Look at the lights don't you love them? Brian- "I've seen them all already".
"Just a few more pictures guys, keep smiling".
After this picture Brian was DONE!!
I still drug my family over to see the Nativity. I remember coming here as a little girl and hearing the story in the loud speaker and feeling so good. The same feeling comes over me just being able to see it. I love Christmas time!
This picture has a story. You can not see the tears running down Brian's face but like I said before he was done, he didn't want anymore pictures, he wanted to go to the Hotel! Well daddy said we were going to stay here till he smiled, so there you go, he looks so happy...lol.
Chad said I could take as many pictures of him as I wanted, and not to make Brian. He said he would smile for me too. What a good big brother. Love my family so much!
I'm blessed with a wonderful husband that took me to the temple so my family can be forever.
We had a fantastic weekend with everyone, we need to do it again sometime.
0 comments:
Post a Comment