Yes, I have been looking at pinterest again. I have seen these "cat eyes" or the "flick" and thought that would be cute but can I pull it off? So I did it, tell me what you think. I did little thin flicks...lol, I was to scared to go big.
Here you can see the flick a little better.
I went and did errands, and no one looked at me strange, and I got complemented, so I might try it out more often.
Now to Kylie. This little girl loves to have "pretty's" in her hair and her hair being pretty. If any of you know me very well, I don't do this!! Just wear bed head or pull it up, who cares...lol. Well she does....
so, I was a good mom and found things to do. Her hair needs to grow a little more, for her uncoordinated mom...lol.
She asked for me to do it again today, yesterday I did the "Mouse Blog" hair style (look at previous blog). She was posing and acting all girly yesterday because of her pretty hair...lol.
She loves her hair done. I repeat, this does not come from my genes, hahaha.
Brian wanted to take a picture of both of us together, he does good being a photographer. Anyway Happy Pinning, more to come...lol.
1 comments:
this is the kind of daughter Katie needs,not Marlene
Post a Comment