This was the sunset the night before, it was beautiful the picture doesn't do it any justice. The colors were so bright and just gorgeous.
So Trent decided he wanted to do something for his team at work. He wanted to give them single roses, but guess what, NO single roses anywhere! So as I was searching for them I found these cute packs of chocolate and thought, well I got something...lol. I looked on Pinterest for a cute idea to go with them, and found NOTHING!!! Pinterest had failed me! Nothing about chocolate, nothing! Did I mention nothing, so ya I googled sayings, quotes, cute ideas and many more things...lol and still got NOTHING! So I said ok, I can be creative all by myself (sweating and stressing now). So this is what I came up with...LOL..I know it's a stretch but hey it works!!
Happy Va"lindt"ines Day!
Then as I was printing out my labels as you see I ran out of red ink after the first 2, ugh...lol. So I printed the rest yellow, who cares, they are done!!
I saw this idea on Pinterest and it was totally me and I had to do it for Trent. So I did get my creative juices flowing for this. It was super fun and I was so excited to give it him!
A sample page.
Then I went to Chad's class. The teacher told me just to do something little before and then the rest of the time the kids would exchange Valentines. So this is what I did, I handed each kid a paper plate and a pencil, told them to put the paper plate on their head and then I began saying. Draw a line for the floor, draw a heart, draw 2 legs.....you get it. This is what it was suppose to look like...hahaha.
This was my attempt, last night.
Candy, candy, candy, they will be up all night.
Happy Valentines Day!!! Hope it's a good one!
Trent did really good I thought, wow he is a talented head drawer. The 2 squiggles (upper left and bottom right) were already on the page before he began.
This is what some of the best looking ones in Chad's class did..lol. They drew the little guy after to show what it should have looked like to take home and show their parents.
It was fun, especially the moment when I said you're done and they take it off their heads and look at what they drew, hahaha. Lots of laughs!Candy, candy, candy, they will be up all night.
Happy Valentines Day!!! Hope it's a good one!
1 comments:
cute pictures wow I love your valentines too so special.Love you all
Post a Comment