Thursday, February 21, 2013

Science Fair

Chad has been so excited to participate in his schools science fair. Him and his dad sat down and looked through books and things on the internet. Then he decided to make a Hovercraft. He decorated it with his own design, it turned out SOOO good. I am proud of him.
 As you can see I think he is proud of himself. He did a good job! Then we made a way for him to get it to school without breaking if he put it in his backpack (he was so worried).
He demonstrated his Hovercraft in front of his class and judges. Then when we went to the open house tonight he was demonstrating it again for other people and his principal.
 His Hovercraft was a big hit inside where they could use it.
 20/20, he's a good little explainer.
 The big hit outside was a bottle (rocket) launcher.
 The kids had fun with this one too.
 They each got their own turn. I really like science fairs they are fun and even though there were a lot of volcanoes, there are a lot of other cool things too!

0 comments: