My kids are growing to FAST!! When did they get so tall! Even I have to use a stool to get into that cupboard, and now Chad can too! He is a good brother passing out the treats to Brian and Kylie.
Brian now cooks some lunches for himself and Kylie and when the microwave beeps he says "I got it all under control, mom"...lol. Such BIG helpers I have, I can't help but remember them so tiny and small and now they have everything under control, it goes by way to fast!
Okay so I got my birthday present early from mom and dad because I was to test the product out and see if it was as wonderful as they say. And...
it IS AS WONDERFUL as they say!! Shaved ice in seconds, wonderful smoothies, yummy dips, all in this beauty, and I know I'm not giving the surprise away. I know those of you that are getting this already know, and you'll LOVE IT!!
Chad's class picture came. I feel for this teacher, she has twice as many boys in the class as girls. However, all the other 2nd grade classes are that way too! Lots of boys!
Such a handsome Chad!! Love my boy!
Video of the kids, they are suppose to clean up their toys. They wanted me to turn on the music so they can "clean better". Caught ya Brian..lol.
Silly kids...is this what I look like when I clean?
I remember doing this! It was fun! So I had to let them do it too, just don't tell daddy...lol.
0 comments:
Post a Comment