Monday, August 12, 2013

The Hike

Me and Chad went on a hike to the top of the mountain at Great-Grandpa & Grandma Murray's house to see the Lead Draw fire that had just began. As you can see Kira dog was jumping up the hill and so was Chad.
 Perhaps I didn't wear the best shoes for the hike, but mainly I am not in shape. Chad was skipping all across the mountain like a little deer.
However, I was saying: "Wait for me Chad!" " Hold on Chad!" "Stop! Let me take your picture!" "Chad come here and take my picture!" Finally Chad in a little bit of disgust said "Mom...WHY do you need so many breaks!?" I stopped, looked at my little boy smiled and said, "because I CAN'T BREATHE!!!" He was a little more compassionate after that...lol.
 Here we finally made it to the top and could see the fire.
 The air plane putting down some red fire retardant.
 A picture of those below...zoomed in quite a bit. Chad pretty much ran down the hill as if he was a mountain lion, and I, well lets just say I was much slower...hahaha. It was fun to go on an adventure with Chad. I need to get in better shape next time just so I can keep up!

0 comments: