Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Homecoming Parade

We were invited to take part in the ISU homecoming parade. It was a VERY cold Saturday morning. So I stuck Kylie in her costume so she would warm up a bit.
 As I looked around, right next to us was Thip and Jaxon, in the Mandarin House car, so I had to take a picture!
 We were in the parade promoting the Haunted History Tour of Pocatello. We actually whipped up our costumes the day before...lol. Yup,  isn't that how it always is?
 We are the Ghost buster ghosts. Here is our almost whole group.
 I had my Dad and Kylie sit on the car and I ran through the crowd giving HI FIVES. It was super fun, kids and parents alike absolutely loved us. They were saying comments like "Look at the ghosts!" "They look just like the ghost buster ghosts!" "Look at the baby ghost!" Kids actually ran up to the car to give the ghosts HI FIVES too, we had many people stopping us for pictures, it was fun! I am just proud of parents that still teach their kids who the Ghost busters are...lol.

0 comments: