Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Our Adventures

After I collected all the diaper point and put them into the computer finally, this is the prize we got sent to our home. The kids love it and play in it almost every day.
 After 2 weeks of not shaving Trent finally had enough facial hair to be noticeable. So he cut it like this but no one noticed or said anything, except Jaxon...lol. I told him sorry he had to lose it because he looked to much like his brother and his boss...lol.
 This is how much Brian likes pictures...lol.
 This is what we did when the car was getting an oil change. I took them to play for awhile.
 We had the snacks I packed and read books, we had a fun time!
 Kylie has started to draw. This is "My boys", as she always calls them. Daddy, Chad and Brian.
 Now that she has time just to herself when Dad's at work and the boys are at school, she colors and draws a lot more.
 Chad in his favorite place, with the rest of his soccer team coming up behind him.
Mr. Brian and his Clifford The Big Red Dog ears from school. 
 Grandpa let Kylie stand on his shoulders once and now she wants to do it all the time. (Every time she sees him) This time she wanted to get up on the pantry so she decided she could just let go and do it her way...hahaha. She isn't scared of anything, just like her brother Chad.
 My cousin came over with his beautiful wife and 5 day old baby Alek. What a sweet little family!
 My crazy girl! She asked me to make her a purse so I gave her options, then I made it. Now she takes it EVERYWHERE! She even sleeps with it at times...hahaha. Okay I can't complain I'm glad she likes it.

0 comments: