As you saw we had a flood awhile ago, because of so much water we had to fix our window wells because it sunk so much.
I shoveled and moved 23 loads of dirt for 3 of the 4 window wells.
That wasn't counting the loads of taking Kylie back to the dirt pile...lol.
However, I had the easy part because Trent dumped it and smoothed it and stamped it down, and moved the sod.
Trying to rake the dirt off the grass, while my helper is putting more on.
Then the next flood storm hit that evening. We were lucky the 3 window wells we had done work on had no problems at all.
But the one we didn't needed a little help, not a lot, we bailed it three times.
The problem with this storm wasn't the amount of water (well that too) but it was how fast it came down.
Completely soaked.
The next day I found this poor dried up little salamander, so sad, wish I found him before. The rain brings many unexpected things...lol.
0 comments:
Post a Comment