We really haven't decided what to do with our fun money that we got several months ago. Things have kind of been decided for us. We bought a sump pump....FUN! Then when the lawn mower died with no possible ways of resurrection, I sat the kids down and asked them if we could buy daddy a new lawn mower with the fun money. They were so good, they agreed and I said yup, then we will have a happier, funner daddy! So FUN!...lol So we finally took some fun money to do what they wanted to do. They decided they wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse "and eat rolls for dinner", that's exactly what they said...lol. So that's where we went. We made them order something other then rolls which wasn't ate because they meant what they said...hahaha. We were lucky because that day they had a balloon guy. He was AWESOME!
Chad got the angry bird that he wanted. This guy put so much deal into these characters.
Brian wanted Batman, but the guy said it would probably take him an hour but that he could do it. Brian was determined to wait but with mom and dad's pressure settled for his angry bird.
Kylie of course wanted to be a princess so she got a tiara.
They love their balloons. Not only was balloons this mans talent but his art, I have his card so if I ever need him I know who to call! This was definitely a family fun event! Good job kiddos!
0 comments:
Post a Comment