I thought I would update the chicken process. I took these pictures last week to show how they are getting their primary feathers now. Chad and Brian's chicks are getting brown and dark brown feathers with their cream ones. Kylie is getting light brown and black with her chicks gray ones.
They are pretty good little girls.
Now for the best invention for chickens EVER...lol. Since I've only had them for 3 whole weeks. I was getting so frustrated with them pooping and stepping and making a mess with their water, that I went on a search for something better. I found chicken water nipples! After some trial and errors (you can attach them to almost anything), and having to "teach" my chickens how to use it, I can now say I LOVE THEM!! Fresh clean water all the time, no mess, no hassle, they are awesome. When they move outside I will use them on a container I can just fill with the hose, it will be great!
These pictures I took today, see how much they are already changing from even last weeks pictures. Brian's chick I think will be mostly dark brown the way things are going. Kylie's looks like it will have a light brown/yellow chest, and Chad's will be speckled with brown.
It's fun to see how they change in just a week. I will keep you updated...lol.
0 comments:
Post a Comment