Soccer has started again. I'm glad I have held off in putting Kylie in soccer because I'm in the car almost everyday now taking and picking up the other two from practices and games. I can't even imagine how crazy three in soccer would be like. However, Trent says next spring would be great. I think next fall or next never would be great too...lol.
Chad is doing pretty good, he loves defense and being the goaly. I guess his coach wanted everyone to feel uncomfortable in their positions and for the first games mixed everyone up. He stuck Chad in as a forward, he made the best of it and scored the first goal of the season. That was fun and all but Chad begged his coach to be defense again and he granted his wish. I think it was good because now Chad is not scared to dribble it all the way from defense up to the forward position and take a shot if he has one.
Brian is doing good too, his favorite part of the game is still getting the treats at the end, hahaha. Fun to see how they learn and grow!
0 comments:
Post a Comment