Kylie was really excited for this birthday. She has wanted to sit in Brian's booster seat for a long time and I kept saying, "when you turn four, you can sit in the booster". She loves the booster!
I posted this picture because when I saw it, I was reminded of a picture of me when I was little with the same crazy smile and my hair is even a crazy mess just like hers. She looks JUST LIKE my picture!!!
Make a wish!
She totally loved and milked her day. All day long she would ask for 4 cookies, slices of cheese, or 4 more m&m's because you know she is 4! She really wanted all her cousins too, but we didn't really think of face time till after the fact, oops, next year...lol. She is growing up to fast. She is sweet, smart, funny, and has a fun, spunky personality that you can't help but be happy around her. We love you Kylie!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment