Trent is anti-reunion's, but the Barhill family reunion is one of our favorites. The Barhill's are my dad's cousin's. This is Roy next to me who we stayed with for our honeymoon in Hawaii. The reunion was at Indian Springs, super fun place!
Well need less to say little girls do not like to sit and talk when there is a steam full of fish near by. I loved to come here as a little girl to stock up my fish tank. The stream is from the hot springs, so it's warm water (trout don't like it). Talapia, molly, sword tail, cichlid, goldfish, and guppies swarm all the water in this area.

But like I said little girls don't want to sit and talk so I did what any good mother would do and I caught her a fish.
Then I could sit and talk when she was entertained with her fish.
Yup, we caught a big guppy.
Then we were back again to catch another when that one got boring. Got a sword tail that time.
When the second fish got boring we went to see what any good father would do with bored boys.
They went swimming in the swimming pool.
The boys were having a lot of fun.
One of our friends families were even there on a camping trip and were swimming too. So of course her boys and mine had a blast!
Chad was the one jumping off everything and saying "look at me". "Take a picture!"
Perfect form!
Brian and his guns, everyone better watch out!
A perfect place for a crazy boy.
We all went home happy. See reunions can be really good things! Nothing better than family.
0 comments:
Post a Comment