Chad turned 7 today! I can't believe how much this boy has grown. This morning we gave Chad a couple of small gifts. He was really excited to get his own uno game, hahaha. Also a laser that makes 12 different pictures, we told him the rest of his present was to help him with buying the gameboy DS he has been saving for. We told him he needed to get at least half and we would help with the other.
After church we went to Great Grandma Murray's house to party. Chad told me this year he did not want a cake he wanted german chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips inside and raspberry icing. So that's what we made.
Everyone singing happy Birthday to him, he was sooo happy.
Well I think his wish came true! Thanks to everyone for their presents and for calling him on his special day. He now has more than enough money for his DS and couldn't stop talking about it. I know he will be dreaming about it too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment