This is Sadie she is a lab.
As cute as this puppy is, it is NOT ours. Aww..I know.
We got to puppy sit today.
The kids absolutely LOVED it.
They told us this puppy has a ton of energy and didn't know if she would behave.
She was the BEST puppy ever. She was so good, even with Kylie.
The kids loved playing with her.
It's fun to hear so much laughing.
Oops puppy come back this way.
Puppy taking sippy away. We also had a "water baby coppertone sunscreen" moment but I was at the wrong angle to get a good picture of puppy pulling down Kylie's shorts....lol.
So sweet!
I think this boy REALLY fell in love.
Tons of energy, but not more than my kids!!
Sadie was OUT COLD, you could do anything to her.
Bye Sadie, thanks for visiting, come back again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment