Monday, November 11, 2013

Crazy Things That Happen

Before the frost and snow we picked our one and only canalope. I got a taste and it was really good! Brian ate the rest.
Snowing, with no clouds and it being sunny, very strange.
A miracle of a quilt project. Got this done in 3 weeks with my mom from when Great Grandma called till I delivered it to her done. We actually had everything done and ready to be quilted in a week and a half even with me doing the fun run, mom going to Colorado for Trever's funeral, all the Spiro Paranormal stuff I did each night. We had to wait in line for the quilting and then she had life happen to her too, so we had to wait a week and a half for her too, but it's done! Hurray!
Center of the quilt.
Great Grandma also in the middle of putting the quilt together changed her mind on what pictures she wanted so we had to switch a couple out and had two extra, and mom made a matching pillow case to go with it. I also told Trent he could never go to another volleyball game and take pictures AGAIN, till we got done! Hahaha. If there is anything I learned more about quilting, it's never do it with a time limit!...LOL
Brian was invited to a friends Birthday party at Randy's Extreme, so I took all the kids with me since Trent was still working at 9pm at night. Well Chad went down the slide and caught his pinky toe on the broken edge of the slide. He came limping up to me and said something was wrong. I looked at his feet, one was normal and the other had his pinky toe sticking striaght out to the side. UGH!!! The kid broke his toe! I got regular tape since they didn't have anything else and buddy wrapped it. The next day it was bruised bad and ugly and would not go in a shoe, the next day it was even worse! It was completely BLACK! By the end of the day it could handle a shoe, and then Monday he went to school like normal, it's healing pretty fast, this kid gets the worst of everything! 
The slide! Be careful with you TOES!!

0 comments: