Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Through Chad's Eyes

When we went to my cousin's wedding, we trusted the kids (thank goodness for older cousin's) to wait for us during the sealing. They were allowed to go outside once. I gave Chad the camera and told him to take some pictures (hoping that would help entertain him, instead of causing any mischief). I thought that I would probably just erase all the pictures, but I'm glad I looked before I did. I saw what Chad sees through his eyes, and his world is BEAUTIFUL.
 When we came out I saw him take pictures of lots of foliage. Little did I realize the way Chad was looking at things.
 He even got others to sit for him.
This looks like it should be underwater somewhere. 
 My cousin and his Bride.
 There really is beauty all around.
 He even got a picture of this hard working bee.
 A close up, I didn't know he knew how to use the zoom.
 I need to take lessons from him!
 The fountain.
 So pretty.
 This was the last picture before the camera died. I'm glad I got a glimpse into how Chad views the world, so happy he can see all the beauty.

1 comments:

jared said...

Love the post. I almost cried. There is beauty everywhere. Love your Chad! Give him hugs from us.