Monday, November 11, 2013

The Potato Semi!

Okay so I have to admit, I had never heard about this, but my dad told me it would be visiting the Simplot Don Plant and I needed to see it. I got there a little late and it already went into the plant, so I decided my best option was to go beg...lol. I went to security and when they asked how they could help me, I said "I NEED a picture with the potato truck!" They asked if I got clearance, I said "no, who do I need to call." Well they called and then they said they need ID for both me and Kylie I said I left mine in the car, so he said he needed a blood sample, I held out my finger and said "sure, I always have that with me", well when Kylie held out her finger like me the guy looked at her, smiled and said, "okay, what's your names", and we got in!
 I got the Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile, I have to get the Potato Truck!
 It was very cool, and as you can see HUGE!
 Taking pictures with Spuddy Buddy.
 This is the crew who have to live out of the Semi for 70 days as they travel all over across America. They are also the ones in the potato commercials. They gave Kylie a Spuddy Buddy of her own.
 So happy with her Spuddy Buddy, and visiting Grandpa at work. It was fun!

0 comments: