Grandpa Rawson came to our house with a new toy. Brian informed us that he has always want to learn how to shoot arrows ever since he was 3! (Um, I never knew...lol)
Anyway, he began to just shoot not for accuracy, just to shoot that arrow as far as he could. He was doing really good.
Grandpa teaching the tips and tricks.
My husband trying to get us all wet...lol. Out in the field looking for the arrows that were just shot.
Chad getting a hang of it.
My boys!
Dad had to step in and show us how it was done, hehehe. He missed a lot. So I said why not give it a try, yup I had beginners luck and hit the target on my second arrow.
Chad started getting good, but his arms were tiring out too.
Brian's dreams had become reality and he stayed till dark.
Grandpa taught my boys how to shoot for the stars!
Everything was beautiful that day even the moon at night. Love to just hang out with family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment