Chad is turning 8 and I am not much for birthday parties. I like to have family over but to have more than 2 friends at once can be crazy. So I do parties every 4 years, and so this year was one of those times. He wanted a Pokemon party so that's what we had. We tested the kids right off the bat, with a word find.
Then we made our own Pokemon's with beads.
I planned not to have help because I thought everyone was working, busy or had a golf tournament. However, my mom came to save me and then Trent got home too, so I had plenty of help.
Singing Happy Birthday after have our snacks of Charizard Fireballs (cheese balls), Squirtle Spit (Caprisun), Mewtwo Melon balls (watermelon), and Caterpie grape kabobs (grapes on a stick).
Make a wish!
On to the presents!
Chad got soooo spoiled!
He got Pokemon and candy.
From everyone.
That birthday candle was MAGICAL!
His wish came true, he's got great friends (and cousins)!
Then right before all the parents came the boys decided to stuff themselves full of cheese puffs.
Gotta love those crazy BOYS!!
So glad Chad, and guests had a great time. To see everyone so happy and having fun, it was all worth it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment