Well no one was looking forward to the 16 hour car ride back home, but Brian was especially unhappy. He DID NOT want to leave he had to much fun playing with Garrett.
On the way home we did stop in Jamestown to see the Biggest Buffalo in the world. The kids want to play on this for a little bit.
Then on to the buffalo. Yup, he was huge!
Some more playing on the toys, this cast never stopped Chad from doing anything...lol.
This little guy...well I should say big guy, he was as fat as a cigar and longer than my fingers, he was just crossing the road and the kids had to watch.
After we got home and had a good nights rest I began catching us up in real life and finding out the damages done. Trent had cleaned the house immaculately. Laundry and dishes were done and our grass was still green, so I do not have much to complain about, but I did find my plant struggling to live, Chad's grass head completely dead..lol. I also discovered my husband had never opened the fridge the whole time I was gone with the science projects we had growing and our strawberry raisins, and those 2 bananas I left for him were well, uneatable...lol. He's the best, just wonder what he did eat...hahaha.
0 comments:
Post a Comment