I just want to say how Fargo is awesome. They city caters to kids. They have so many little parks around and then they have these, Splash Pads dotted around the neighborhoods too. This is like a park but just a water version.
There is a button on one of the fish that the kids push and then all the water begins to spring forth from all the fun things they have. It will turn off if no one pushes the button after awhile.
I had to take this picture because Garrett was so cute, he does not like water in his face so he would hold his hands like this when playing in the water.
Chad helping Kylie.
Kylie did not want to put on her swimming suit so I said FINE! Then when we got there she wanted to play so I sent her in clothes and all..lol.
Giving Rachel some company.
My little water logs that absolutely love water, and loved the Splash Pad.
0 comments:
Post a Comment