Soccer has begun for Chad and Brian. I usually remember the camera for the 1st games then after that it's a coin toss.
Ready, set, go....Chad did good.
This was a little funny and scary after I took the picture. Good thing Chad's foot was on the ball and no one got hurt. It does look like his teammate is running with an American flag too, hahaha.
This kid has no fear, he just gets the job done.
Good job Chad you did awesome!
Then off to Brian's game. Brian could hardly contain himself, he was so energetic I didn't know if he would ever settle down.
This boy!! Let me take your picture!
His first goal!
High five, with some nice air....lol.
Playing hard.
Low five for the second goal. Brian did so good, always fun to watch my boys.
The cheering section, which endured the weather. It continued to get colder, blow harder, and even had rain off and on.
Kylie stealing Brian's tongue move.
Kylie was frozen to the core, so we went to get warm.
Cousin Jaxon decided he wanted to try soccer again so we stayed to watch his game.
Good little scrapper.
The very cold cheering section. Jaxon in as goaly, and grandpa giving him some pointers.
It was fun! As always I was reminded yet again, soccer is an endurance sport in all aspects, it does not stop for bad weather....lol.
0 comments:
Post a Comment