Monday, April 22, 2013

Scones?

Grandma Rawson made us scones at her house Saturday night. As she was making them my kids said "Scones? What are scones?" She sweetly told my children what they were and then turned to me and said I was a bad mother...lol. Yes, I know! My poor kids don't know what scones are!! Chad LOVED helping grandma make them, he was completely focused and learned everything he could.
 Chad's very first scone! The sad story was that it was dropped on the floor, so he had to eat his second one, hahaha.
 Yup, the scones were a hit. Grandma also "accidentally" made a double batch so she sent us home with some dough. I know her plan was really to redeem me as a mother, and it worked! We made scones after church, Chad was my helper and everyone was happy and I was an awesome mother again. Thanks Mom!

1 comments:

Katie said...

We just had scones the other day too. They are so delicious to eat, I think I could eat them with every meal.