Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Detective Savings Sleuths

The Credit Union had a Detective Savings Sleuths day. Where you use your detective skills to find the clues and then you "Stache" your money away into savings. After completing the worksheets they were given a $5 coupon that when taken to a teller they put $5 in their savings accounts.
Here is Saving Sleuth Chad, and Detective Brian.
 Then we have Stacher Kylie. Brian did not want pictures.
 The mustache gang.
 I told Brian to smile and this is what happened. He didn't want a mustache, he didn't want pictures and now I took one of him! Soooo....
 I told him he could take a picture of me. We are friends again...lol. Then Chad took it to a whole nother level and made a unibrow too. Hahaha, happy savings everyone!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

I love how Kylie is looking at Brian in that picture. Like, "dude, what is your problem?!" ha ha ha!